The topics in this section provide the procedures and the minimum system requirements your computer should meet before you start configuring WhatsApp Self Serve.
WhatsApp Self-Serve could work on systems or versions that aren't listed here. Gupshup's corporate support, on the other hand, is limited to computers that fulfill the basic criteria. If you run WhatsApp Self Serve on a machine that does not fulfill the requirements, Gupshup may not provide support.
|Specifications and supported versions
|An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE3 capable.
|- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or later.
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later.
- 64-bit Ubuntu 18.04+, Debian 10+, openSUSE 15.2+, or Fedora Linux 32+.
|For best performance, current or previous major releases of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari are compatible.
|The recommended display resolution recommended to operate the WhatsApp Self-Serve Platform is 1366 x 768 pixels.
Implementation of the WhatsApp Self-Serve Platform requires many services to run. Each account that you set up must have the following characteristics:
- It must have a password that does not expire.
- It must have minimal access to network resources.
- You must sign up/ log in with a Google, Facebook, or Github account to develop an app on our [platform.]
If you require multiple users to access and maintain the same dashboard, be sure to create an account with credentials that you can share across your team.
Updated almost 2 years ago