Two Way WhatsApp Messaging (Session Messaging)
Chat your customers right where they are.
Easily connect your WhatsApp Business account to HubSpot to seamlessly communicate with your customers, track conversations all from HubSpot.
This functionality allows users to chat on WhatsApp with their customers directly from Hubspot. i.e. Brands can send and receive message from a Whatsapp number through a whatsapp messaging platform
Highlights of this feature:
- Brands can communicate the customer query using this 2 way message feature.
- Brands can provide direct solutions to the customer from the live chat.
- View all WhatsApp conversations in the HubSpot CRM and get full visibility into how customers are interacting with your brand.
Note: Brands can reply to a customer’s query on WhatsApp only within 24 hours from the
customer’s last message on Brands business WhatsApp. When a user sends a message to your WhatsApp Business API, they become an active user. A session starts from the latest user message. Sessions remain Active for 24 hours.
Here is the step by step guide to start two way messaging with your customer.
- Go to the Contacts module
- click on a contact
- clicking on contact will open contact details page.
- In contact details page, Open Gupshup CRM Card
- Now, Click on Send Whatsapp Message button
- Click on the select channel button.
- Select channel from the dropdown option.
- Click on the Live chat button.
Note: if the 24 hour window is active for the customer, then you will be able to see the chat option.
If the user is active for 24 hour session messag
Live chat window is get open for 2 way message
If the user is not active then validation message is showing
For non-active user system will not allow to open the live chat window.
Validation message is showing “You can reply to a customer’s query on WhatsApp only within 24 hours from the customer’s last message”
To make user status active follow the below steps :
- Select the channel in the send whatsapp message popup.
- Send the text or media template message on the selected contact.
- Customer should reply to the user's template message.
- Now try to open the live chat window.
- In the live chat window enter the normal text message in the field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Check the status for Successful messages.
Set callback URL **
Inbound messages sent by customers to your WhatsApp Business Phone Number will be sent to your webhook endpoint via HTTP/HTTPS.
To receive a customer's inbound message on the channel, the user needs to set a callback URL in the WABA account.
Set callback URL for Self Serve WABA account :
Step 1 : Open the respective account dashboard.
Step 2 : Select the live WABA account which is used for creating a channel.
Step 3 : Open the Setting page for the account
Step 4 : In the callback URL section set the callback URL of the Hubspot self serve.
Set callback URL for Enterprise WABA account :
Please reach out to your account manager to set the Callback URL for your account in order to receive inbound message webhook events. Only one callback URL can be specified per account.
Write an email to [email protected]
Topic: Set Callback URL for Enterprise Account
Body: Kindly set the callback URL to https://integration-apis.gupshup.io/wrapperServices/v1/event/enterprise/callback/hubspot
HSM Account : < Your HSM Account Number >
Updated about 1 month ago