- To Create a Workflow rule, Go to Settings -> Automation -> Workflow Rules. Click Create Rule Button.
- Follow Create New Rule Popup window will open. Now,
- Choose Module
- Input a Rule Name & Description
- Click Next
- Choose Date/Time or event to execute the rule
- Select condition.
- Select Custom Action As WhasappMessageByGupshup
Select Receivers Number
Select Template Category
Choose the desired Template from the Dropdown
Please select variable if any from drop down.
Click on Submit button to save workflow.
Enter Name and click on Save and Associate
Click Save. New Rule will show in Workflow Rules. Make sure status is ON.
Updated about 1 month ago