Features and Technical Specifications
|Rich Menu||Use the rich menu in the Official Account to help customers interact with your channel.|
|Rich Messaging||Integrate images and text into a single picture to create your messages.|
|Quick Reply Options||Include quick reply buttons in your messages to enable customers to respond faster.|
|Flex messages||Send customizable message bubbles with images, logos, text, and buttons.|
LINE is a cross-platform instant messaging application that allows users to send messages, make voice and video calls, and share multimedia files. The following are some of the technical specifications of the LINE messenger:
- Operating systems: LINE is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Networking protocols: LINE uses a proprietary protocol for message transfer, which is based on the XMPP (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) standard.
- File transfer: LINE supports the transfer of various types of files such as images, videos, audio, and documents. The maximum file size that can be sent is 2GB.
- Encryption: LINE uses end-to-end encryption for one-on-one and group chats to protect users' privacy.
- Push notifications: LINE uses push notifications to alert users of incoming messages, calls, and other events.
- Sticker and emoticons: LINE has a wide variety of stickers and emoticons, which are available for purchase or free to use.
- Video and voice call: LINE supports both one-on-one and group video and voice calls.
- Location sharing: LINE allows users to share their location with friends and family.
- LINE SDK: LINE provides a software development kit (SDK) that enables developers to build apps and services that integrate with LINE's messaging and communication features.
- LINE bot API: LINE provides an API that enables developers to create and manage bots for the LINE platform. This allows for automating customer service and other business processes.
- LINE Login: it allows users to log in to other apps and websites using their LINE account.
- LINE Pay: Users can make payments and transfer money to other users using LINE Pay.
- LINE TV: Users can watch live TV and a variety of video content on LINE TV.
Updated 4 months ago