Send and receive WhatsApp messages and start campaigns from Salesforce CRM
The Gupshup Salesforce CRM App integrates the popular messaging platform, WhatsApp, directly into the Salesforce CRM. This integration enables businesses to communicate with their customers via WhatsApp directly from the Salesforce platform and converting them into clients.
There are five standard objects for which we can send the messages to the records.
The purpose of the Gupshup Salesforce CRM App in Salesforce is to provide businesses with a new channel for communicating with their customers. with this integration, businesses can send and receive messages with their customers directly within the Salesforce CRM platform.
This allows businesses to have a centralized location for managing all of their customer communications and provide a more convinient and efficient way for customers to reach out to the business
The Gupshup Salesforce CRM App app in Salesforce can help businesses to:
- Improve customer experience: By providing a new, convenient channel for communication, businesses can improve the overall experience for their customers and increase customer satisfaction.
- Streamline communication: By centralising all customer communications within the Salesforce CRM, businesses can more easily track and manage customer interactions and respond more quickly to a customer inquiries.
- Increase engagement: The integration of WhatsApp Messaging by Gupshup into Salesforce CRM can increase the chances of businesses being able to engage with customers and drive sales by being available through multiple channels.
- Enhance customer data: By showing all WhatsApp messages within the Salesforce CRM, business can gain valuable insights into customer behaviour and preferences, which can be used to improve the marketing and sales strategies.
Some of the key features of the Gupshup Salesforce CRM App includes:
- Seamless integration: Gupshup Salesforce CRM App offers a unified and streamlined process that appears to be a single and integrated solution for all customer interactions.
- Send personalised template messages: Select lead / contact from the relevant lists and send WhatsApp template messages to them without any hassle. Run marketing campaigns on WhatsApp to increase conversion and boost sales.
- Live Chat and Chat history: Businesses can Interact and communicate with leads / contacts in real-time directly within Salesforce CRM platform and access chat history.
- Campaign Messaging: Send messages to records under a particular campaign on Lead and Contact Object records
The following are the basic prerequisites for using the Gupshup Salesforce CRM App app.
- Salesforce CRM account: You will need to sign up for the Salesforce account before you can use the CRM app.
- Gupshup WhatsApp Account: You will need to sign up for Gupshup self serve or enterprise account.
- Supported web browser: The Salesforce CRM app support the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
Updated about 2 months ago