In this guide, we will talk about how you can Install, configure and send WhatsApp messages from Zoho Recruit using our extension Gupshup WhatsApp Messaging for Zoho Recruit.
Integrating your WhatsApp Business account with your Zoho Recruit portal will be beneficial if your candidates frequently contact your recruitment team through WhatsApp. Your recruiters will be able to view and respond to WhatsApp queries directly within the Zoho Recruit ecosystem. Allow us to facilitate your WhatsApp communication without any hiccups while you concentrate on keeping your candidates engaged!
The Gupshup WhatsApp Messaging for Zoho Recruit app can help your recruitment team to:
- Improve candidate experience: By providing a new, convenient channel for communication, recruitment teams can improve the overall experience for their prospective candidates.
- Streamline communication: By centralizing all candidate communications within the Zoho Recruit, you can more easily track and manage interactions and respond more quickly to candidate queries.
- Increase engagement: This integration can increase the chances of recruitment teams being able to engage with candidates and ensure closing in on desired candidates.
Some of the key features of the Gupshup WhatsApp Messaging for Zoho Recruit includes:
- Seamless integration: Gupshup WhatsApp Messaging for Zoho Recruit app offers a unified and streamlined process that appears to be a single and integrated solution for all candidate interactions.
- Send personalized template messages: Select a candidate from the relevant lists and send WhatsApp template messages to them without any hassle.
- Live Chat and Chat history: Rrcruitment teams can Interact and communicate with candidates in real-time directly within the Zoho Recruit platform and access chat history.
- Rich Media Support: Add images, documents, and video attachments, or send rich media messages through WhatsApp.
The following are the basic prerequisites for using the Gupshup WhatsApp Messaging for Zoho Recruit app.
- A Zoho Recruit account: you'll need to sign up for the Zoho Recruit account before you can use the app. Refer to this doc for all supported plans link
- A Gupshup WhatsApp Account: You'll need a Gupshup WhatsApp account on the Gupshup console.
- A supported web browser: The Zoho Recruit app supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
- Data: You'll need to input, such as candidate information, into Zoho Recruit in order to use our app effectively.
Updated 2 months ago