The Entities screen in the AI Admin section of Bot Studio lets users create an Entity to extract specific pieces of information as per the Intent created.
- Click on the Entities tab on AI Admin and click on Create Entity button to create an Entity.
- Provide the Name of Entity, choose the type of Entity between Global or Intent related Entity, provide a short description of the Entity, and link with the Intents already created.
- Click on "Additional Parameters" to add any further details for the Entity being created.
- The Additional Parameters section is optional where the user will be able to provide some more parameters for the entity that is being created.
- The Sample Values is where the user will be able to add a value or a synonym for a particular term being used in the Entity. For example:- Entity Airline can have sample values such as Indigo, Air India, Spice Jet, and Vistara.
- The Extended Values is a part of the validations section. Every term has a root value and an extended value. Here the root value can be specified along with its extended values. For Example:- Entity Destination City will have Root Value Mumbai and Extended Values Bombay, BOM, and Navi Mumbai.
- Regex is a regular expression that can also be specified in certain use cases to perform text-based tasks like validating user inputs. For Example:- Accepting only 10 digit phone numbers from user input.
Entity with Additional Parameters
- Click on the Save button to create the Entity.
Updated about 2 months ago