To use Gupshup plugin, you can download and install it from the WordPress Plugin Directory
There are 3 methods in which you can install this plugin. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard->Plugins->Add New
- Search Gupshup Messaging Automation for WooCommerce using search option.
- Once you have locate the plugin, click Install
- After the installation is complete, click Activate
Navigate to Gupshup-Messaging-Automation-for-WooCommerce
Download the plugin Gupshup-Messaging-Automation-for-WooCommerce.zip
Unpack the Gupshup-Messaging-Automation-for-WooCommerce.zip file and extract the Gupshup-Messaging-Automation-for-WooCommerce folder
Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Go to WordPress dashboard, click on Plugins from the menu
Locate the Gupshup Messaging Automation for WooCommerce plugin and click on Activate link to activate the plugin.
Install a Plugin using the WordPress Admin Plugin Upload
- Download the plugin Gupshup-Messaging-Automation-for-WooCommerce.zip
- Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin link from top
- This will reveal the plugin upload form. Here you need to click on the ‘Choose File’ button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer.
- After installation, click on Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin
To refer to this plugin on WordPress.org, Click here.
Updated 8 months ago