This section is designed for the users to know the statistics of the Workflow. They will get to know the following :
- Total number of Workflows run
- Total number of Messages submitted
- Most run workflows
- Get stats of the Workflows run and Messages submitted based on the time specified i.e get the stats of the last 7 days / 14 days / 30 days / 90 days.
Steps to follow in order to know the statistics of the Workflows run and Messages Submitted :
- Gupshup’s WooCommerce Plugin should be installed and activated.
- Once done, in the left navigation menu, we will be able to see the Gusphup’s plugin button.
- Hover over Gupshup’s Plugin button, to see 3 options namely, Dashboard + Workflow + Settings
- Click on Dashboard button
When we click on the Dashboard button of Gupshup’s Plugin, we will be redirected to the Dashboard Page where we can find all the statistics related fields as mentioned above
By default, users will find the statistics of the last 30 days, but we can feel free to switch between 90 days / 14 days / 7 days as per the needs and requirements. This can be achieved just by clicking on the 90 days / 14 days / 7 days button mentioned in the top right corner of the page.
At the top of the Page, users can get to know number of Workflows run in the last 30 days. But they can switch between the number of days as per the requirement and analyse the data.
This section provide users the data of the total number of messages submitted to their customers in the last 30 days [selected by default but we can switch to 90 / 14 / 7 days and get the data accordingly].
This section provide users the data of the most run workflows in the last 30 days [ selected by default ] but they can switch between the number of days and get the data accordingly.
Once we create some workflows and then those events are triggered, this section will provide users the data of the most run workflow among all the Workflows created. Since we have no workflows created initially, so it shows “No Data Available“
In this section, users will find 3 most run workflows in the last 30 days [ selected by default but they can switch between the number of days and get the data accordingly ]
After we create some workflows and then some events are triggered, then the Dashboard section will look somewhat like this as shown below :
The data gets updated every time based on the workflows run. Please refer the video.
Updated 2 months ago