Customized integrations, components, requirements, and anything can be coded for a better user journey.
When to use
Node is used to complete the entire end-to-end journey flow, by writing code for components not included in the journey builder or code representing custom requirements for a brand.
How to use
Example: Perform the operation of adding 2 variables and save the response in a result.
- Create a variable "num1" and "num2" on the Manage variable.
- Create a variable "sum" to store the result of the above computation.
- Create a journey, where the response from the user can be saved in variables "num1" and "num2" respectively
- Use the code node to add the two numbers and store the end result in a variable "sum".
- Show the result in any text node as a response from the chatbot. The final result would be shown using the sum variable.
Updated 5 months ago