- Log in to the Gupshup website.
- Go to the Dashboard tab > My Bots section.
- Select the Channels button under the Publish column against the bot you wish to publish.
- A list of channels will appear. Click on the Publish button against Instagram.
- Click Get started.
- Click on the Create App button and provide the App name.
- Click Create App.
- Your new app is created and will reflect in the dashboard. Click the Go Live button.
Ensure that you meet the Mandatory settings checklist before proceeding.
- Click Next.
- Click on the Link account button and log in to your Facebook account.
Ensure that the Facebook account you log in to has the admin rights to the Facebook Page you wish to select.
- Click the Continue as button.
- Select the Instagram business account that you want the bot to be published on. Click Next.
- Select the Facebook Page connected to your Instagram business account. Click Next.
You can add only one Facebook Page with the bot. If you select multiple Pages, only the latest one will be considered for bot deployment.
- Switch on the toggles for all permissions and click Done.
- Click OK.
Follow the below prompts to publish your bot with this App.
- Click on the Go to App settings button.
- Scroll down the page to the Publish your bot section.
- Select the bot from the Select your bot dropdown menu.
- Click on the Publish button next to it.
Your bot is successfully published.
Updated 2 months ago