You can implement Goals within your journeys using the Goal Node.
Let's take an example of a lead generation journey.
The user details being captured in the journey are name, phone number and email address.
Your Goal for this journey can be a "Lead Generation" i.e. capturing all user details mentioned above.
Your milestones and trackers can be as follows:
|Capturing the name||Name|
|Capturing the phone number||Phone Number|
|Capturing the email address||Email address|
- First, you will need to create the goal using the above mentioned details.
- Next, you need to insert the Goal Node in the journey right after the user's name has been captured.
- Store the user's name in a local variable (if not done already).
- Select the "Complete Lead" goal and "Capturing the name" milestone from the respective dropdowns.
- The "Name" tracker will automatically appear under Key Trackers along with a "Value" field. Enter the variable which stores the user's name in the "Value" field.
- Now, repeat steps 2 to 5 for the phone number and the email address as well.
Updated about 2 months ago