- Go to the Gupshup App
- Select the Bulk Messaging Tab
- Select an Object from the Object Selection drop-down
- Select the desired list view
- From the Selected List view, select the records to which user wants to send the message.
- Click on “Send WhatsApp Message” Button on the top right
- Message is sent only to the Opt-In numbers.
- Select “Channel” from where you need to send the Message
- Select “Number type” on which the Message is to be sent
- Click on the template Selection Button on the Bottom Left
- Template Selection tab will pop up
- Select Category of the template
- Select the template for the category
- There are four categories – Text, Image, Video and Document
- The selected template caption can be previewed in the template preview ox below,
- For Media files, user need to upload the files and preview will be available on the screen.
- Click on send
- Message sent successfully pops up and “Message sent” reflects in the “Chat history” screen.
Note* - Message is sent to all the selected records, which has Opt-In as “True/Checked”.
Updated 10 days ago
Did this page help you?