Step 3: Channel Setup
Don't have a Gupshup Account yet?
Get Started today: https://www.gupshup.io/contact-us
Already using Gupshup?
At Gupshup, we onboard our clients on 3 kinds of Accounts, based on their needs and use-cases. They are:
- Console Self-Serve
- Enterprise / Console Enterprise
NOTE: If you are not aware of the type of Gupshup account you are using, please check out the following documentation: https://docs.gupshup.io/docs/integration-configuration-assistant
Now that you might be aware of the type of account you are using, let's move forward.
Configure a Gupshup Enterprise / Console Enterprise Account
If you have a Gupshup Enterprise account, please enter the following details and click submit button to save configuration. You need to choose the "Enterprise" tab for configuring the integration.
- User ID / HSM Account ID: Use the HSM Account ID shared by the Gupshup team over Email during account activation.
- Password / HSM Account Password: Use the HSM Account Password shared by the Gupshup team over Email during account activation.
- WhatsApp Business No: A Verified Business Phone Number, to test sending of messages, you must have a Verified Business Phone Number linked to your account.
Once you enter the above details, click on Submit button to save configuration details
Configure Gupshup Self-Serve / Console Self-Serve Account
If you have a Gupshup Self-Serve account, please enter the following details and click submit button to save configuration. You need to choose the "Self-Serve" tab for configuring the integration.
Following details are needed to configure the extension to use a Self-Serve account
- App Name
- App ID (WABA Id)
- API Key
- Business WhatsApp Number(WABA number)
In case you are facing trouble in retrieving these details, please follow the documentation below:
- Console Self-Serve Accounts: https://docs.gupshup.io/docs/configure-console-self-serve-integration
- Self-Serve Account: https://docs.gupshup.io/docs/configure-self-serve-integration
Once done with the configuration of Self Serve WABA and Gupshup's Zoho CRM App Extension, we need to cross check if the Callback URL is set properly with our app. In order to do this, we will have to go to the Gupshup's official website [ gupshup.io ] and in Whatsapp's Dashboard section [ gupshup.io/whatsapp/dashboard ], we will find our App name. Just click on your App Name and then scroll down a bit to find Callback URL panel.
Click on Callback URL / Link your Bot
Once we click on Callback URL,
- Please ensure that the Callback URL is enabled and
- Please make sure the Callback URL set is of Zoho CRM.
Now we are all set to experience the benefits of having a two way communication with our Clients in the Zoho CRM Gupshup's App Extension by :
- Initializing the conversation by sending a template message from Hubspot's Gupshup App Extension.
- After we receive the first reply from Client's end, we can then be able to have a two way chat
Updated about 1 month ago