Bot Studio has the capability of allowing users to design customised customer journeys and automate the conversation by using nodes.
There are the following types of Nodes on Bot Studio:
Node Names: Each node in all journeys can be given unique Node Names.
Node Name Limitations:
- Each Node name should be alphanumerical.
- Specials characters allowed - Space, Underscore, Hyphen
- They should be unique within a journey
- 50 Characters are allowed
Inline Analytics - Beta: Check out the inline analytics for each node and connector available in a journey. Once a journey is deployed, inline analytics toggle can be switched on or refreshed to view the following-
- Node analytics -
- Traversed - View the number of times the node has been traversed in run-time
- Exits - View the number of times customers dropped off when they reached the node
- Connector analytics -
- Traversals - View the number of times a connector was traversed at runtime
Updated about 2 months ago